Nori is an incredible seaweed that is mostly ignored by mainstream. With a massive array of minerals and nutrients to nourish and heal the body, it is extremely beneficial to work it into your eating habits as much as possible. So when there is an opportunity to add this super food to another, and have a crispy and delicious snack ready in 5 minutes, you might want to pay attention to this nori chips recipe.
The purpose of this nori chips recipe is plain and simple. Work in the benefits of this miraculous seaweed and it’s massive array of trace minerals, through a tasty ‘chip’, in 5 minutes or less. Excellent for the thyroid, and a great blood builder.
Who knew that chips could be so delicious and nourishing at the same time?
- As big of a pan as you need for your appetite
- Nori rolls or sheets
- Coconut oil
- Add approximately 1 tbsp of coconut oil to pan and melt at medium low heat
- Add cut up nori stips (1-2 bite size) to pan and heat for approx. 1 minute
- Flip to other side, add sea salt if desired, and leave for approx. 1 minute
- Continue to add coconut oil as required, according to your appetite.
- Enjoy before lunch or dinner, or as an afternoon snack. They are addictive!!
If this article was helpful, consider directly supporting Healing the Body so that I can keep providing information (AD FREE) like this to help you on your health journey. Much LOVE and appreciation!