When you make a new juice and it turns out better than you even imagined, its like you have just taken a mini vacation, because you can’t think of anything else while you are drinking it. When you find your perfect “blend” of this amazing juice recipe, you can “check out” and drift off into juicy bliss.
The purpose of this juice recipe is to infuse a tapestry of easily assimilated nutrients with serious antibacterial and viral effects, that tastes like something you’d enjoy in a private resort. A great juice to help knock down any minor sniffles or sore throats.
- 2 green apples (can use red if you like bit sweeter)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 medium pieces of kale
- 3-4 inch piece of cucumber
- 4-6 basil leaves
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 1 nub of ginger (to your liking)
- 1 medium lime
- Juice all ingredients, in order presented.
- Drink at any time you need a mini vacation!
- Adjust key ingredients like basil, mint, lime, and ginger to make it fit your individual taste preferences.