Imagine…blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries blended together with superfood ingredients that creates a cool and creamy treat that makes you grin from ear to ear with anticipation. Well, you no longer need to imagine it as you can make this mouth watering smoothie recipe right in your own home, and know its super good for you. It’s time to draw back the curtain on the triple berry creamsicle smoothie recipe.
The purpose of this smoothie recipe is to create a summer favourite, the creamsicle, and make it so delicious and healthy that your family won’t have a clue that this magic came from your blender and that it nourishes their body in several ways.
Packed with vitamin C, healthy fats, and trace minerals, its the perfect crime.
- Good quality blender
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries (raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry works well)
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 cup fresh young coconut meat (important – do not use mature coconut meat)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 big leaf of kale
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- Stevia to taste
- Add berries, avocado, coconut meat, and kale and cover with milk and water
- Add stevia (taste and adjust as needed after initial blending)
- Blend that baby!
- Great way to start the day, or enjoy on a mid summers day.