Nothing beats a nice cool and refreshing salad on a warm summers day, especially when it is a new recipe that you are excited to create in the kitchen. Well, get your ingredients ready, because this salad recipe is about to rock your world.
The purpose of this salad recipe is to add some ingredients you may not normally put or even combine in a salad, and in a way that makes it an exciting new dish that will be welcomed into your repertoire by you and any other salad lovers in the family. Full of vitamin b and k, as well as trace minerals and beneficial probiotics, its a dandy. Get ready…it’s dee-licious.
- Knife for chopping vegetables
- Good quality blender
- 3 leaves of kale, shredded
- Half a raddichio, shredded
- One stalk of celery, finely chopped
- Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- Generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Mix salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Throw sauce ingredients in blender and let the blades do their work. You may add water little by little until you reach your desired consistency.
- Toss well with salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy as a starter to your meal, or eat it as your meal!