Let’s be serious…wouldn’t it be cool to be smart? Like really smart. So smart that very few people can outwit you. Well, in order to do that we need to get serious about our health. Most importantly, we need to eliminate issues that cause our brain to malfunction, and nourish it with those things that strengthen it. So, without further ado, here’s Einstein’s morning breakfast smoothie.
The purpose of any morning smoothie is to nourish your body with an alkaline, expanding beverage to wake up your acidic, contracted body the right way.
In this case, we have targeted components that in some way facilitate proper brain function, and have also made sure to include low sugar fruits (NO bananas) and sweeteners (stevia) that would feed any potential yeast overgrowth which can cause brain fog.
- Quality blender
- 2 cups of berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup water and 1 cup hemp milk
- 1/2 cup coconut kefir
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp hemp
- 2 tbsp of ground or soaked chia seeds (soaked for 30 mins to 1 hour prior)
- 1 tbsp of maca
- Add berries, fluids, then additional ingredients.
- Blend, adding more water or hemp milk to ensure it goes smoothly.
- Drink this smoothie first thing so you can kick your brain into Einstein mode ASAP!