If you want to start every day right, make a smoothie that facilitates a morning bowel movement. To do this, we need to ensure that it contains components that will promote that activity, and this delicious bowel movement smoothie recipe will do just that. Prepare to feel lighter every morning!
The purpose of this smoothie recipe is to have a delicious start to your morning, and kick your intestinal system into gear so that you can eliminate before you start your day.
We have added plenty of ‘lubrication’ and ‘peristaltic’ inducing nutrients, and have eliminated the obvious culprits that can slow it down like processed sugars or high sugar fruits. In the end, ahem, this smoothie recipe should get the bowels moving.
- Good quality blender
- 2 cups mixed berries (any combination of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- 1 cup hemp or almond milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp of Boku Superfood
- 2 tbsp of ground or soaked chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of ground flax
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Stevia to taste (avoid high glycemic sugars like agave or honey)
- Optional: A few sprigs of mint to enhance taste, if required)
- Add berries, milk, and water to blender
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend
- Ideally, first thing in the morning. Bounce on a mini trampoline if further help is required. 🙂