Over the years, I’ve received a lot of comments that “I’m not a doctor”, in order to try and discredit my information and experience. Often, I thank these people for their insight and compliment, which admittedly may confuse and infuriate them.
This is what happens when you don’t understand the health care system and true healing.
So in that spirit, I thought I’d come up with 10 PROOFS that I’m NOT a conventional doctor, just so I can clear the air.
1. I never spent 7 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars so I could be indoctrinated into believing that the cut, burn, and poison system are the premiere methods to ensure a high standard of health care.
2. I don’t offer people prescriptions, because I understand that you can’t fix a chronic health problem caused by a toxic burden, by adding more synthetic poisons to the body.
3. I actually look for the SOURCE of the problem that created the chronic health problem in the first place, rather than ignoring the core issue and covering it up with toxic prescriptions, so it can never be solved.
4. I take the time to listen to my clients. I hear their issues, spend quality time with them, and ask thoughtful questions to help them understand why they may be sick, rather than treating them like cattle, branding them with a diagnosis, and sending them out to the pasture to fend for themselves.
5. I don’t think I’m GOD.
6. I don’t wear white coats, I don’t have a stethoscope, and I’m not a drag to be around. I wear superhero t-shirts, listen to your heart with my empathy, and provide an uplifting and hopeful atmosphere.
7. I actually care about your health and recovery, as much as you do.
8. I’m not part of a system that is the third leading cause of preventable deaths.
9. I EDUCATE, not DICTATE. My primary goal is to teach you how to eat, supplement, and engage in holistic practices so you can reverse disease, stay healthy, and not NEED me for the rest of your LIFE.
10. I don’t slap unhelpful labels on people and make them a slave to prescriptions and their disease for the rest of their life. I tell them why they are sick, show them how to use food, supplements, and lifestyle to HEAL, and how to maintain their health for the rest of their life.
BONUS: I don’t make people feel like victims and burden them with a disease for a lifetime. I make them feel powerful, and with 20 different disease conditions healed and counting, they can be assured they will get the best information and guidance to make that their reality.
I could go on, but I think you get the point. I never claimed to be a doctor, never pretended to be one, and never desired to be one. I simply can’t advocate a system that fails so miserably with chronic disease resolution, and leaves people feeling powerless and broken.