There are plenty of toxins that people need to deal with in their daily activities, and many of them are in plain view. Unfortunately, few have been educated enough to understand what is toxic to the human body, even when it’s physical presence is glaringly obvious.
So when “invisible” toxins start to creep into the home and start to pollute the air to an extent that is considered unacceptable, well, health problems ensue with often little to no answers from various health professionals.
It’s time to identify the toxin that can silently destroy a person’s body, the symptoms and disease labels it may cause, who is most susceptible to its effects, and how to remedy the entire situation. You have to find a way to help yourself and you also need to get rid of these toxins. When this happens you need to call in a professional as soon as possible.
Mold – the mother of all bio-toxins
Mold refers to many different types of fungi that grow in filaments and reproduce by forming spores. Mold thrives in damp, warm, and humid environments and can be found in many different types of environments and in different seasons.
The most common molds found indoors include Cladosporium, Penicillium, Alternaria, and Aspergillus. Stachybotrys chartarum (sometimes referred to as “black mold”). Stachybotrys grows on household surfaces that have high cellulose content, such as wood, fiberboard, gypsum board, paper, dust, and lint. Given the common raw material in constructing homes, any area in the home with the right conditions could cause mold growth.
Molds reproduce by forming tiny spores that are not visible to the naked eye. These spores are very hardy and can survive under conditions in which mold cannot, and travel through the outdoor and indoor air. Once they land on a surface that is moist, mold can start to grow. Whether they are airborne or on the surface, health-damaging mycotoxins are present and can create significant health challenges if their proliferation is not kept under control.
Health problems associated with mold
There are significant health problems related to mold, and depending on the level of toxicity, it could completely ruin someone’s health. Common health problems cited from mold toxicity include:
Dermatitis and rashes
Those with compromised immunity, Candida, or leaky gut syndrome are at a higher risk of developing a serious problem with mold, and a revitalization of the entire body needs to be considered in order to combat any current or future mold exposure.
The first step is to hire a qualified inspector who can provide a mold removal service and measure and/or find any mold that may be creating a high level of health compromising toxins in the home. It’s important to note that mold is often not visible and may be growing inside a wall, bedding, or furniture.
The next step is to remedy any mold infested areas, and installing a full-house HEPA air purifying system. If hiring a professional to help with mold removal and clean your air is not possible, consider cleaning surfaces with white vinegar or ammonia (wear a high quality face mask) and purchasing a dehumidifier to keep spores in check.Get the Dreval D-950 Air Purifier
Lastly, what you eat is crucial when dealing with mold infections. Avoid food and beverages that exacerbate fungal infections, like coffee, black tea, sugar, starches, grains, cheese, refined carbs, soy sauce, white vinegar, peanuts, mushrooms, yeast, and more. Overcoming mold toxicity requires a full on holistic approach, and that is just the start.
Enlist in the THRIVE Academy, and you can properly eliminate dangerous mold infections.
Sources for this article include: