Although we are all responsible for our own health situation, it’s nice to have safeguards or systems in place to assist us in taking care of ourselves in a way that creates true happiness. Arguably, this task should be properly taken up by the government, since they are our public servants and should be accountable to our needs and desires.
In that vein, let’s first take a practical approach and identify the most important things for you to not just survive, but THRIVE. These things are as follows:
1. Clean air
2. Clean water
3. Clean food
4. Sunshine (Vitamin D)
6. Human interaction/Relationships
Ok, so now let’s grade how the government has done with helping us get each.
1. Clean air: F. Chemical spraying is out of control. Chem trails, agricultural products, and dirty industries have made the air quality much worse. Add in mask mandates which mitigate our oxygen uptake, and they‘ve double downed on restricting fresh air access.
2. Clean water: F. Virtually all tap water is undrinkable, from fluoride to chlorine to pesticide run off, they’ve ruined it. And then they charge us for this basic right through bottled water, which is swimming with toxic xenoestrogens.
3. Clean food: F. Agricultural chemicals have been long been acceptable by government standards, leaving our foods and soil riddled with unacceptable toxins. Add in artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners, preservatives, flavour enhancers, and more, and you have frankenfood that is not fit to create healthy human beings.
4. Sunshine (Vitamin D): D. generally demonized as a cancer causing agent, the government’s dubious position on the sun has facilitated a dirty sunscreen industry that is creating severe vitamin D deficiencies. Could it get worse? Yes, Billy boy has recommended we block out the sun to prevent global warming from getting “catastrophic”.
5. Exercise/Recreation: D. Generally recommended, but with obesity being a major issue, clearly not enough is being done to help educate and provide services to people to rectify the problem (when’s the last time they encouraged you to shut off the TV and go outside?). The lockdowns have made this MUCH worse.
6. Human interaction/Relationships: F. Over the last few years, more humans are being replaced by machines, and AI is becoming more accepted thanks to governmental inaction and even their promotion of these technologies. The lockdowns have obliterated the concept of healthy human interaction and relationships, and made it MUCH worse.
7. Freedom: F-. Before 2020, this grade would have been a D. We have had the illusion of freedom, but it’s become increasingly clear we are only free within the system they set up to enrich themselves. Poor food choices, oppressive taxing, and other bureaucratic measures have left us as a shadow of our true FREE nature. Add in lockdowns, mask mandates, travel restrictions, and aggressive medical tyranny, and it’s the worst it has ever been.
So now, tell me, how is the government working for we the people? How are they using OUR money to enrich OUR lives? How good are they at taking orders from us, their EMPLOYERS? How well have they done at providing the things that allow us to not just survive, but THRIVE?
I think you see the writing on the wall. It’s time to fire these public SERVANTS. It starts with letting them know how bad they’re doing, and exposing their lack of integrity and servitude to WE THE PEOPLE.
In the meantime, don’t wait for them to offer any REAL answers to creating true health and happiness. That can only come from those who have achieved it and are teaching others how to do the same. The kind of material you’ll find, in the THRIVE Academy.