Everyone just wants to be happy, full of energy, and get a great sleep every night. Yet, without proper hormonal balance that desire becomes a pipe dream. Learn how to start your day off with a smoothie that balances many areas of your hormones, so you can eventually achieve that happiness, energy, and epic sleep.
The purpose of this smoothie recipe is to incorporate natural and whole food ingredients that have a positive impact on hormonal balance, into a daily smoothie you can enjoy. By specifically addressing your digestive system, adrenals, and thyroid, we can help improve the overall function of your hormones. Balancing your hormones takes time and is dependent on a number of nutrition and lifestyle factors, but this smoothie could very well help start your plan of action for better moods, energy, and sleep.
- Good quality blender
- 2 cups of mixed berries
- 8 oz of hemp milk (unsweetened)
- 12 oz filtered or spring water
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- 1 tsp of bee pollen
- 1 tbsp of Vitality Greens superfood powder
- 1 tsp of reishi mushroom powder
- Optional: Stevia to sweeten (avoid adding sugar or fruits high in sugar in this recipe to maintain the integrity of the purpose).
- Add mixed berries, hemp milk, and water
- Add coconut oil and avocado
- Add maca powder, bee pollen, superfood powder, and any optional ingredients
- Blend, taste, and adjust for consistency by adding more berries (thicker) or more water (thinner).
- A great way to start the day full of energy and happiness!
The views and services offered by Healing the Body are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical service, but as an alternative for those who are seeking natural solutions for better health. As part of this service, we recommend certain products that we are affiliated with because we have personal experience in using them and believe they can create noticeable results for others when used properly and are cleared by your medical professional. For more information, please see our full disclosure.