They get us at nearly every turn. From birth to death, it is nearly impossible to avoid the toxins of conventional medicine. And in the last two years, an estimated 70% of people have taken the most recent injection, and more than one to boot.
In addition to that, it is estimated that at least 70% of people in the USA are on at least one prescription medication, and above 50% are on two, according to a Mayo clinic study.
From those two data points alone, not being subjected to conventional medicine puts you in the minority.
So how well have you fared without needing the conventional health care system over your lifetime (and it’s “medicine”)?
Take the quiz!
For every question you say NO, give yourself 10 points. Every question you say YES, you get 0 points.
If you are over 60 and are on ZERO medications, give yourself an additional 10 points (overall point limit is 100).
1. Have you had any childhood injections?
2. Have you ever had a flu shot?
3. Have you taken prescribed antibiotics?
4. Have you ever had surgery?
5. Have you ever taken ANY medications?
6. Have you seen a doctor for any condition in the last 5 years?
7. Have you used any OTC medications in the past 5 years?
8. Have you used any conventional therapies in the past 5 years?
9. Have you had any conventional diagnostics in the past 5 years?
10. Have you went to a “wellness” appointment in the past 5 years?
How did you do?