Biological infections happen. How your immune system deals with them, along with what you eat, will ultimately determine how quickly you get over them. So if you do feel something coming on, or it becomes full blown overnight, take this natural antibiotic tonic recipe to help knock it to its knees.
The purpose of this recipe is to provide you with a proven formula that will knock out a bacterial and viral infection as quickly as possible. The synergy of all these whole food ingredients makes this a very potent medicine! It definitely is a concoction you want in your natural pharmacy at all times.
Warning: This is not made for taste. It’s made to work.
- A good quality masticating juicer
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 piece of turmeric (1 inch or 1/4 tsp ground)
- 1 piece of ginger (1/2 inch or 1/4 tsp ground)
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 small jalapeño or dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 oz of apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash of ground black pepper
- Optional: 1 piece of horseradish (1/2 inch)
- Optional: 1 tsp raw honey
If you do not have a masticating juicer, use what you have that could juice the ingredients properly (like blending, and straining). Failing that, finely chop or grate first 4 items, or get freshly ground versions (which will not be as potent, but will have benefit).
- Peel garlic and lemon.
- Feed garlic, onion, turmeric, ginger, and lemon and jalapeño (if not using cayenne pepper) through juicer one by one.
- Add cayenne (if not using jalapeño, or if you can handle more heat), and apple cider vinegar.
- Line up large chaser of water, if required.
- Acute Infections: Take up to 1 oz immediately when feeling symptoms related to bacterial or viral infection, and up to 3 times a day, as desired.
- Chronic Infections or Immune System Issues: Pour liquid into a dark tincture or dropper bottle and take 2-4 droppers daily, especially during times of immune suppression (stress, winter, etc).
With tonics like these and a healing and delicious recipe list, you can overcome disease. Learn how to do it, in the THRIVE Academy.