There is really nothing as simple, healing, and tasty as a good smoothie recipe. When made correctly, it can provide more nutrition in a delicious format than any other meals combined, and in a quarter of the time. Check out this basic superfood smoothie recipe, and get creative once you get the fundamentals to a good smoothie down pat.
A good superfood smoothie delivers a powerful and nutritious punch first thing and gets your day off to the right start. Not only it is simple, convenient, and delicious, it is very portable and can be taken with you anywhere. This particular smoothie delivers ridiculous benefits through fruit, superfoods, healthy fats, clean protein, and is the best way to start your day.
- Quality blender
- 2 cups of berries (combination of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 20 oz of spring or filtered water (should cover contents)
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop of Vitality Greens
- 2-3 tbsp tablespoon of ground flax
- 2-3 tbsp of soaked (15 mins or more) chia
- 2-3 tbsp of hemp hearts or powder
- Optional: Stevia or monk fruit (to taste preference)
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth (if mixture is too thick for blender, add more liquid of choice until it runs smoothly)
- Ideally, consume every morning or before any meal.