There is really nothing as simple, healing, and tasty as a good smoothie recipe. When made correctly, it can provide more nutrition in a delicious format than any other meals combined, and in a quarter of the time.
A good superfood smoothie delivers a powerful and nutritious punch first thing and gets your day off to the right start. Not only it is simple, convenient, and delicious, it is very portable and can be taken with you anywhere. This particular smoothie delivers ridiculous benefits through fruit, superfoods, healthy fats, clean protein, and is the best way to start your day.
- Quality blender
- 1 1/2 cups of berries (combination of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 8 oz of home-made (soaked) almond milk or coconut milk (BPA free can)
- 8 oz of spring or filtered water (should cover contents)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Hemp Juvenate or Vitality Greens
- 2 tbsp tablespoon of ground flax
- 2 tbsp of soaked chia
- 2-3 tbsp of hemp hearts or powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of ground fennel
- 1 small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 small handful of fresh cilantro
- Optional: Stevia or monk fruit (to taste preference)
- Optional: Pure vanilla extract (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth (if mixture is too thick for blender, add more liquid of choice until it runs smoothly)
- Ideally, consume every morning or before any meal.