Part dessert, part breakfast, this shake will give your skin a glow and your brain a boost.
The purpose of this shake recipe is to give you a sense of eating a pumpkin dessert, while not ingesting all the nasty stuff that usually comes with desserts around this time of year. Perfect for a snack or even breakfast!
- Good quality blender
- 2 frozen bananas (frozen when very ripe)
- 1¼ cups cooked pumpkin, very cold
- 1 cup cold nondairy milk (sprouted almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, cold
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients until thoroughly smooth and emulsified
- Serve immediately, you pumpkin lover you
- Great any time of the day
- Serves 2