There are many signs that the food you are putting in your body is not agreeing with you. Here are 12 distinct signs to note:
1. Acne – acne is the expulsion of toxins, using the skin, because the liver is already full and can’t process anymore poison on your behalf.
2. Weight Gain – the body gains weight from toxins more than it does from calories. The body increases fat cell production and water retention in order to dilute toxic load and to store toxins away from internal organs. Emotional stress can also trigger this effect.
3. Cellulite – cellulite is an accumulation of toxins in fat cells, to the point where the stretched fat cell starts to show through the skin. Fat cells only become this full with a toxic based lifestyle, carried on for long periods of time. (decades in most cases).
4. Headaches – most headaches are reflections of gut injury from toxic food, alcohol, medications, stress or food allergies. The gut and the brain are directly connected. When the gut is under extreme stress, a headache will often result.
5. Acid Reflux/Heart Burn – when someone sticks non food items into their stomach, the stomach often doesn’t want to digest the poison and will shut down. This can cause the frankenfood to pile back up into the lower portion of the esophagus, (along with weakened stomach acid) causing heart burn.
7. Constipation – when the food is toxic, the body initiates a defense system that includes shutting down the digestion of the poison. This can cause the food to fester in one place inside the digestive tract, which can eventually trigger diarrhea. This is often why people who eat poorly experience long bouts of constipation, broken up by shorter bouts of diarrhea.
8. Fatigue – the body can’t extract energy out of poison (because poison can’t provide energy), so someone who eats poorly is often really tired.
9. Addictions – people who are tired often enjoy the fake energy of coffee, cigarettes, sugar, narcotics, alcohol etc etc. This cycle of course can only spiral downward, as any fake energy addiction will only reduce real energy further in the body.
10. Low Libido/Fertility Issues – when the body is fed toxic food, it knows immediately that it can’t build a healthy fetus from poison, if called upon to do so. Knowing this, the body will curtail sexual desire and sexual function either partially or altogether.
11. Accidents – when the body is poisoned, one of its’ defenses to toxic attack is a curtailing of nervous system communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This can cause people to fall more and have more accidents in general. The ability to think clearly is also negatively affected. Falling down stairs, slips of all kinds and increased car accidents are the most common. A poisoned person does not have full control of their body or their mind.
12. Temper Control Issues – when the body is poisoned, it activates a part of the brain that’s associated with anger, rage, jealousy, paranoia and violence. People who eat poorly are very hard to be around, on a daily basis, because of their massive mood swings and unstable behavior.
Your body will tell you every day how close you are to living truth. The body is a walking lie detector. The body speaks in symptoms, not verbal language. The above 12 signs are the body’s way of telling a person that more self love, self care and self respect are needed.
So many of these have been eliminated with the help of the THRIVE Academy.