Eyesight has become an increasing problem, with kids getting glasses much sooner than even a couple decades ago. Although this may appear to be a mystery or unimportant on the surface, it is a sign of underlying problems related to a host of environmental and nutritional factors. Learn how to make this juice recipe and consume it on a consistent basis to help strengthen those beautiful eyes.
The purpose of this juice recipe is to provide the nutrients and detoxification required to strengthen your eyesight naturally.
The combination of carotenoids in the carrots and sweet potatoes, along with the liver detoxification provided by the beets and the healthy fats supplied by the chia, gives you a holistic approach to better eyesight. Fermenting this concoction ensures there is no sugar processing issues, and increases the nutrient value.
- Good juicer
- Small pot
- 6 medium carrots
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 apples
- 2 medium sized beets
- 6 tbsp of soaked chia seeds
- Starter culture (a good probiotic capsule will work)
- Cut up and juice carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and beets.
- Add to a small pot and heat gently to around 90F
- Add starter culture or probiotic capsule and mix thoroughly
- Pour into a mason jar with proper fitting lid, and leave approximately 1 inch of room at top for expansion during fermentation
- Leave in a warm place (74F or higher) out of direct sunlight for 24-48 hours
- Juice will be complete when sweetness is gone, with possible carbonation depending on fermentation process
- Add soaked chia seeds to mixture and store in fridge. Will keep for up to a week.
- Drink 2-4 oz daily, or as desired.