As 300 million people across North America rely on their coffee to get them started each day, I think it is time to introduce a much healthier alternative to get your jump start.
The purpose of this juice recipe is to provide a quick shot of energy that naturally stimulates your bowels, brain, and body. The combination of chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamin C, and circulatory promoting spice gives the body a serious wake up call. Be warned…you may want to drink and allow 5-15 minutes before removing yourself from the vicinity of a bathroom.
- Quality juicer
- 1 green apple
- 1 small piece of ginger (1 inch)
- 1 small piece of turmeric (1 inch)
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1 large handful of dandelion greens or kale
- 1 small handful of fresh basil leaves
- A pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Peel lemon and lime then add all whole food ingredients, in pieces your juicer can handle
- Add a dash of cayenne, and stir into mixture
- A great way to start your day!