More and more people are catching on that the only way to THRIVE is by following a holistic health approach. For decades we have been part of a compartmentalized, diagnostic, and disease labeling machine that focuses on toxic bandaids and ignores the root cause of the problem. In this race to the bottom, we have become chronically ill, confused, and frustrated as the most proven approach to true health has been buried like our quality of life and many of our loved ones.
It’s time to end that era. But how do we do it?
We start by adopting a natural holistic health system that educates, empowers, and acknowledges the healing power of nature and our undeniable symbiotic relationship with it, in order to prevent and overcome disease labels that have plagued the majority of the world.
You’re NOT going to get this at your local health professionals office.
In order to become truly well, you require a certain level of health intelligence that allows you to make accurate decisions on your health in ALL areas that affect your well-being. After all, YOU are responsible for making 99% of your daily decisions that will make or break your state of health, and making those decisions good ones means the difference between living with annoying and painful symptoms, and enjoying amazing energy and a high quality of life.
This is why you require what I call “natural health intelligence”. The education that puts you in power of healing your body, by knowing what to feed it, what to keep out, and how to remedy any condition, naturally. This is arguably the MOST important education you will ever receive, and it has been conspicuously absent.
It’s not that difficult to learn the foundational components to being well. In fact, once you start to learn them and see the results, you begin to realize it is so much simpler than what conventional medicine has led you to believe.
This is where the current health care model has failed miserably. They have failed to educate, and instead have chosen to medicate, which has caused more harm than good. It works well as a returning customer model, but not so well for the actual customer.
It’s time to give you the working knowledge to help your body heal itself, so you are not so dependent on a system that has failed to give you what you need, while draining your life and bank account. The information that allows you to intelligently and confidently make decisions that improve your quality of life, not deteriorate it.
Like any knowledge or skill, you have to learn to crawl before you an walk. The basics hold far more power than advanced techniques which only the healthiest and wealthiest people can obtain and use properly.
The beauty of all of this is that true health resides in a holistic approach that masters the basics (that VERY few people have taken the time to learn and implement). If you can understand some basic governing systems that provide the foundation to your health, and nourish them appropriately, the body takes care of itself.
By the way, your body is not out to get you. Your body is trying to help you, give you signs, and remedy your problems. Problem is, the body can’t do that without the proper tools. It’s like asking a mechanic to change your tires, without a wrench.
And even though we are all different, we are basically the same, regardless of sex or ethnicity. We all have digestive systems, detoxification systems, hormonal systems, cardiovascular systems, nervous systems, and more. Feed ALL these systems properly, and they will run efficiently and support each other (you knew that all systems in the body work together, and are not independent of each other, right?) to the point that you will “run” as well as you can ever remember.
So before you bring up your disease label, realize that they ALL fall under the jurisdiction of these governing systems, and in order to remedy any chronic condition, you will have to give attention to the “crack in your foundation”, which is the origin of your health problems.
For example, if you are having hormonal issues, did you know that the state of your digestion plays a large part in remedying it? Did you know that if your kidneys are suffering, your liver has been compromised, and your intestinal system has started the whole issue? These are the undeniable links to all of the areas in the body and why the holistic approach is the ONLY way to really become healthy.
So what are the core areas you need to obtain a working knowledge around, so you can understand your body properly and incorporate simple solutions that can help your body prevent and overcome any disease label?
I’m glad you (I) asked. We cover it all in 8 weeks in the THRIVE online holistic health program.
Week 1: Manage Your Mindset
There are many different choices on managing your mindset, and a holistic approach offers many different solutions so you can implement what resonates with you. When you find something in our suggestions that work, stick with it! Positively affecting your mindset can make positive impacts in many areas of your body, including your weight, digestion, and hormones.
In this week, you will learn:
- Simple but powerful techniques to help manage your thoughts.
- The most powerful herbs to calm your mind.
- The most impactful exercises to relieve your stress.
- Plant based “potions” that can chill your nerves.
- Hands and hands off techniques that can remove psychological problems.
- A proven therapy that can identify and remove old mental “wounds”.
Sadly, people don’t give our thoughts enough credit, and they are often the originator of a lot of our disease. Manage your mindset, and you’ve mastered a core component to becoming well.
Week 2: Therapeutic Nutrition and Supplementation
Nutrition and supplementation are arguably the hottest topics when it comes to improving ones health, and for good reason. Your nutrition is your fuel, and you will get out what you put in.
Or will you?
There is a common problem not addressed with many health professionals, and that is how to optimize your nutrition around a common digestive issue that prevents you from absorbing the nutrients you are putting in your mouth. It has been estimated that over 80% of people have this problem, and if they don’t work around it, their nutrition goals will be severely hampered.
The good news is that we show you how to skirt this issue inside the THRIVE Holistic Health Program. With more than 97% of people “blowing it” when it comes to nutrition, we will set the example on what REALLY works (and it’s not complicated, once you know some basic guidelines).
At this point, you are probably wondering what type of “diet” we endorse. In short, we recommend a “real foods” diet that HEALS. For you, that diet may be slightly different depending on your current state of health, but the good news is we provide you with the insight to make those very important and individualized decisions.
In this week, you will learn:
- My specific nutritional regimen that has helped heal digestive disorders (Crohn’s, IBS, Colitis, and more), hormonal problems (thyroid and adrenal), liver/kidney issues, diabetes, and more!
- The digestive “disease” that is causing 80% of people to incur thousands of disease labels, and how to pick the right foods to specifically work around it (follow this properly and you can start to alleviate nearly EVERY single health challenge).
- The healthiest foods in over a dozen categories, and how to avoid those that will cause you harm.
- How to prepare these healthiest foods and put them together for optimal health benefits (without these tips, good health will always be elusive)!
- How to make 65 different meals that are delicious AND healthy.
- The easiest ways to maximize your nutrient uptake, with the littlest amount of work.
- The 5 core supplements to consider for the most health benefits, and the best places to get them (without the best, your results will be severely hampered).
By following the guidelines in this week, you may notice improvements in digestion, more consistent energy, a healthier weight, better mood, and more.
Week 3: Eliminate Toxins
It’s too bad that we even have to discuss this topic at length, but the fact that toxins have become increasingly prevalent in every single area of our lives and that they are one of the major causes of health problems, simply means they need to be addressed.
You knew this isn’t just about organic food, right?
The reality is that toxins are in our food, air, water, personal products, household supplies, and more. With our toxic load increasing to the point that our detoxification system can’t do its job properly, well, its kinda important to be aware of where they all lurk and how to remove as many of them as we can from our lives.
The cool thing is we leave no toxin unturned, because even one nasty toxin you are exposed to on a daily basis can significantly deteriorate your health. I can almost guarantee you are unaware of at least a few of them.
So, inside this week, you will learn:
- The most common and dangerous toxins in our food, water, air, personal care, and household products.
- How to replace these toxic sources with clean, effective choices.
- The unknown side effects of common in-hospital procedures and prescriptions, that your doctor won’t tell you about.
- The deadliest category of toxins, and why they are likely inside your body (and how to start removing them).
- A relatively unknown and invisible toxin that you can’t escape, but creates significant health problems (and how you can neutralize it easily).
By identifying and removing these toxins, you are one large step closer to vastly improved health. Simply eliminating toxins out of your life can help alleviate common health conditions like migraines, lethargy, impaired breathing, and sleep.
Week 4: Create a Superior Digestive and Immune System
With so many digestion problems and autoimmune conditions cropping up today, its obvious that we haven’t been taught how to create a properly functioning digestive and immune system. Cancer, a symptom of a severely compromised immune system, is poised to become the number 1 killer in North America.
Is this the type of fate you want to meet?
If not, then cleaning up your “gateway to health” (your digestive system) and modulating your immune system need to be your top two priorities. If you already have digestive system issues, you can bet both areas are suffering, and if you don’t, well, I’d say its best to keep it that way.
In this section, we show you how to create an impressive digestive and immune system, so that you don’t suffer the fate of the failure of both. It’s not pretty.
So, inside this week, you will learn:
- The importance of the digestive system in your overall health.
- How it works, and what happens when it fails (hint: this is where the majority of health problems originate).
- The major causes of digestive dysfunction, and how to avoid them.
- The result of chronic bacterial imbalance, and the diseases it creates.
- Signs you may have a bacterial imbalance, and a special at home test and online diagnostic assessment that can verify it.
- How to rebalance your digestive system, and the “miracles” it can create.
- How your immune system works, what causes it to malfunction, and the specific foods and supplements to revitalize it.
- Two easy at home recipes that are the best bang for your buck for digestive and immune system regeneration.
By following the guidelines closely in this week, you could notice dramatic improvement in digestive related disorders, autoimmune conditions, weight, skin, sleep, and more.
Week 5: Balance Your Hormones
Hormones are a very touchy subject, and a very tricky one as well. Your hormones are connected in a very intricate and dynamic way, and when one falters, they all tend to follow suit.
If you ever find yourself moody, sleep deprived, stressed, anxious, lethargic, snappy, indifferent, and suffering with weight gain and skin problems, you can bet your hormones have taken a direct hit. It’s not tough to get hormonal problems with all the hormone disruptors today in our foods, packaged products, personal care items, water, environment, and more.
The upside is that inside THRIVE we show you how to start balancing your hormones in a very simple way, so you can get back the energetic and vivacious self you once knew!
Inside this week, you will learn:
- The major causes of overall hormone dysfunction and the 7 natural and essential steps to rebalancing them (including the one major disruptor that generates massive hormonal problems, and how to actually get rid of it).
- The best hormonal balancing foods, that you can consume easily on a daily basis.
- How to effectively heal adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, and estrogen dominance, naturally.
By following the guidelines this week, you could see improved energy, moods, weight, sleep, skin, and more.
If a better mood, improved energy, healthier weight, deeper sleep, and better sex life is important to you, this section will be a lifesaver.
Week 6: Cleanse and Detoxify
Cleansing and detoxification is at the tip of everyone’s tongues and for good reason. A primary component to becoming well is to rid yourself of toxins that have accumulated in your body.
The problem is, most everyone goes at it the wrong way, and the results are hampered and often dangerous.
It’s true that our system is set up to detoxify us on a daily basis, but it is also true that these detoxification organs have been beat up and are working at a fraction of the capacity they once were. This means that your detox kit or impromptu fast can be putting even more pressure on your already fragile detoxification system, and that’s not good.
Inside this week, you will learn:
- The fundamental principles to facilitate a proper and relatively symptom free detox.
- The difference between cleansing and detoxification, and how and when to use them most effectively.
- The 4 step process to an effective detox, and the order you must do them in order to avoid excessive symptoms and partial results.
- 5 modalities and pieces of equipment that show the most promise for cleansing and detoxification.
- How to recognize you are in a detox, and what you can do to make it more comfortable.
- How to maintain a proper cleansing and detoxification schedule, so you can remain in tip top shape.
This is a VERY important step, and doing it correctly is critical. The longer you wait to properly cleanse and detoxify, the longer you have to deal with pain and disease.
Week 7: Doing the Right Type of Exercise
It used to be believed that if you wanted to get healthy, you really just need to hit the gym. Although that isn’t a bad idea in principle, it may not be the best idea if you don’t know your current state of health and what you are doing.
Moderate to intense exercise is a key component to living a healthy life, but you need to understand when it is useful for you, the level you should be working out at, the best exercises to master, and how to optimize your results through proper nutrition.
The good news is that in THRIVE we show you in week 7 how to optimize your exercise routine for the best results (and keep you from hurting yourself, internally and physically).
Inside this week, you will learn:
- The 3 most important exercises to master for optimal physical health (don’t do these, and you will alway be weak).
- How to maximize your workouts through high level nutrition before, during, and after your exercise routine.
- The best forms of protein, that you can actually assimilate properly.
- The best supplements that enhance your recovery and maximize your results.
By following the guidelines this week, you could notice more dramatic improvements in your physical appearance, muscle mass, recovery, and overall fitness.
Week 8: Review and Maintenance
It’s one thing to get qualified health support for a limited period of time, but what happens when the program is over and you are left “alone”?
Fortunately for those in the THRIVE holistic health program, the education they receive eliminates a lot of questions they had before the program began. Once the program is over, a summary of the content and a troubleshooting guide help participants move forward confidently to achieve their health goals.
But if that wasn’t enough…
The THRIVE Health Desk is available for a LIFETIME for all THRIVE participants. This is where you get direct online support from a highly qualified holistic health coach, 5 days a week as part of your THRIVE membership! Try to get that kind of support from your health professional! It’s like having a coveted and trusted health professional on speed dial.
This support is priceless and one of the signature pieces of the program. Without it, any roadblocks or set backs you have could permanently negate future results. We’re there to help remove them so you can continue on in your journey, with confidence.
But we also added a few more things to help with that as well!
After the course is over, you get access to 3 bonus modules as well:
- Natural Pharmacy
- Alternative Therapies
- Boosting Your Brain Power
All these sections amount to over 150 written pages of core (no fluff) material, over 7 hours of audio, and a resource library to further explore areas of interest to you! There is also tracking resources and at-home diagnostic tools to boot! It’s tough to not get better with all this information and tools at your disposal!
And the best part is you can take your time to digest approximately 30 hours of material, as you set the pace of your transformation according to your schedule. You can go fast, or you can go slow. It’s all up to you, and the finish line looks the same.
Following this holistic health approach will give you the absolute best opportunity to help your body prevent and reverse disease, and live a higher quality of life, for good. It’s normal to have specific interest in one or two of these areas, but be assured, every one of these areas is dependent on the other. For example, if you want your hormones to be balanced, you need to do well in ALL other areas of the body as well.
It’s important to note that this is an all encompassing health program. It delivers what dozens of other programs do collectively. It’s your portal to the best information and resources on natural health, so you can fix it all and for good (and on your time frame). No one can take this knowledge away from you once you have it, which is the ultimate key to living a healthier lifestyle.
Are you ready to get off the not so merry go round of ill health? Are you done with the emotional roller coaster of trying to be well? Do you want to make sure you don’t suffer? Is your time with loved ones worth living a higher quality of life? Do you want to set a good example for your children?
Then take the only approach that really works for preventing and reversing health challenges. The holistic approach.