A good salad is often not complete without a good salad dressing. Unfortunately, many salad dressings are riddled with sugars, dairy, vinegars, and modified ingredients and preservatives. The answer? Create your own salad dressing in minutes, with nothing but beneficial ingredients.
The purpose of this salad dressing is to create something clean, simple, and easy to make without the harmful ingredients. Instead of harmful oils (soy, canola, hydrogenated), processed sugars, and modified ingredients, we use much cleaner and beneficial ingredients that add additional antibacterial, healthy fat, enzymes, and probiotics.
Plus, its a whole lot cheaper to make.
- Salad Dressing Mixer/Container
- 12 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces of raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt to taste
- Optional: A squeeze of lemon
- Optional: Crushed garlic clove
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or mixing container and stir.
- Add to your favourite salad and enjoy.
The views and services offered by Healing the Body are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical service, but as an alternative for those who are seeking natural solutions for better health. As part of this service, we recommend certain products that we are affiliated with because we have personal experience in using them and believe they can create noticeable results for others when used properly and are cleared by your medical professional. For more information, please see our full disclosure.