Some people are nervous when it comes to air travel, and for good reason. The publicity of events like American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 that crashed into the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center complex, US Airways Flight 1549 that crashed into the Hudson River and the Malaysian Airlines Flight 370’s bizarre disappearance are all enough to put someone on edge when entering an airplane. However, these occurrences are very rare, and the real threat lies in what is in every airport and airplane, regardless of the flight number.
Air travel delivers a mega-dose of EMF radiation
EMFs, also known as electromagnetic fields, are invisible lines of force that emanate from any electrical or wireless device. Low-frequency EMFs are emitted by electricity and appliances, while high-frequency EMFs are generated by wireless devices.
These man-made EMFs interfere with our own natural EMF by cutting us off from the earth’s electromagnetic field, and by allowing man-made EMFs into our bodies. Since we resonate naturally with the earth’s electromagnetic field, which nurtures and creates balance in the body, any interference or removal from this frequency can cause harmful health effects.
Nowhere do these negative health effects become more pronounced than during air travel. After one moves through the airport filled with metal detectors, moving sidewalks, monitors and more, they then enter the most dangerous and concentrated source of EMFs — the airplane.
To begin to understand the EMF exposure that one deals with, first consider the sources on an airplane:
- Radar from the ground, as well as the plane and other planes
- The jet engine
- Cockpit computers
- Electronic sensors
- Communications equipment
- Electrical wiring throughout the cabin
- High levels of static electricity generated in the fuselage
- Wi-Fi signals
If this isn’t enough, flight passengers are saddled with cell phones and laptop computers!
Random measurements taken inside planes inflight reveal dangerous radiation, sometimes exceeding 50 milligauss (mG). Consider that to the amount that the EPA deems safe, which is 0.5 to 2.5 mG! That’s 20-100 times the “safe” exposure! A 3.5-hour flight at altitudes of 30,000 feet or higher can expose someone to a greater level of radiation than a chest X-ray!
If that is not scary enough, consider that the proximity and interaction with the earth’s surface helps determine our protection from EMFs. The further we get away from it, the less protection we receive. Therefore, flying at 30,000 feet offers us absolutely no protection and severely interrupts our natural synchronicity with the earth’s healing negative energy field.
This is quite possibly the worst-case scenario for our own delicate electrical field — high, concentrated doses of EMFs, with zero EMF protection.
Negative physiological effects of EMFs
So what happens to the body in the presence of EMFs? The physiological effects include:
- Produces acid
- Produces oxygen deficiency
- Evokes cellular edema
- Often exacerbates existing symptoms
- Accelerates microorganism replication; speeds up infections
- Biologically disorganizing
- Increases pain and inflammation
- Governs wakefulness and action
- Evokes catabolic hormone production
- Produces toxic end-products of metabolism
- Produces free radicals
- Speeds up electrical activity of the brain
These effects will cause jet lag, digestive problems, headaches, aches and pains and foggy thinking, as well as accelerate infections.
To help offset the effects of excessive EMFs during air travel, make sure to:
- Drink plenty of water, prior to and during flight
- Get enough rest prior to the flight
- Plan ahead to reduce any last-minute stressors
- Don’t eat inflight
- Consume plenty of probiotic-rich foods and drinks (like sauerkraut and kefir) for several days prior to the flight
- Consume a healthy dose of saturated fats before your flight.
- Wear an EMF-neutralizing or deflecting technology during the flight
- Get grounded before and after flights
Keep these tips in mind for the next flight, and it will be much safer.
To learn more about EMF’s, and the measured harm from everyday devices, check out this revealing article.
Sources from this article include: