All these fat burning tips rotate around the foundational ideas of reducing toxins and increasing nutrition. Chemicals are proven to be obesogens, triggering the body to increase fat cell production and water retention. Nutrition helps clear the body of fat gaining chemicals. The greater your nutrition and the lower your chemical toxicity, the more lean and toned your body will be.
Fat Burning Tips
1. Drink only spring water.
2. Drink spring water between your meals. Stop drinking 30 minutes before you eat and only start drinking 1.5 hours after you’ve completed your meal.
3. Drink additional spring water during your workouts.
4. Start a diet regime free of cow’s milk and cow’s yogurt.
5. Start a diet regime free of gluten based breads, pastas, pizzas, crackers etc.
6. Start a alcohol free lifestyle.
7. Eat vegetables at every meal.
8. Green vegetables burn the most fat.
9. Get to bed before 11:00 pm
10. Get up with the sun.
11. Get plenty of raw sunlight, without block. No burning of course.
12. Exercise on a regular basis for 45 minutes, 3-4 times per week.
13. Perform steady state cardio exercise, in the morning, on an empty stomach, a couple times per week, for 20-30 minutes. Only if you have trouble burning fat around your middle.
14. Don’t eat after 6:30 pm. Stop eating after 6:00 pm to improve fat loss even further.
15. Don’t watch TV or stare at a computer screen too long after sun down. It slows fat burning.
16. Stretch before bed.
17. The better your sleep, the more fat you’ll burn.
18. Do not use a microwave. Food cooked in a microwave is poison to the body and causes fat gain, even if the food is just defrosted in a microwave.
19. Do not use Teflon or non stick pans unless they’re ceramic.
20. Reduce and eliminate medications.
21. Use fluoride free toothpaste.
22. Get a filter for your shower to reduce toxins in the water supply.
23. Try to use organic personal care products.
24. Increase your consumption of organic foods.
25. Educate before you vaccinate. Vaccine ingredients are known toxins.
26. Think positive, determine goals and work toward expressing your true potential.
27. Use the rule of baby steps in all you do, to avoid frustration.
28. Glass tupperware containers are best for food storage. Plastic containers are toxic and can pack on the pounds.
29. Prepare your meals before you travel. Bring healthy meals on planes and long drives.
30. Start a diet regime free of fast food/junk food.
31. Build health to reduce and eliminate the need for all over the counter medications.
32. Use aluminum free deodorant.
33. Relax with massages, yoga, changes of routine, naps, stretching and trying new things.
34. Have a healthy romantic life with someone you love.
35. Remove mercury fillings at a certified holistic or biological dentist.
36. Consume health fats from nuts, avacados, fish oils, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.
37. Sweat weekly in a sauna, steam room or during high intensity exercise.
38. Perform a general cleanse twice per year.
39. Keep your cell phone at least 4 feet away from you at all times.
40. Hard wire your internet cable and use hard wired phones (not cordless or wireless).
41.Take a good multivitamin and fish oil daily.
42. Floss at least twice per day. Regular dental cleanings 3-4 times per year.
43. Wear organic clothing when possible.
44. Avoid heavily chlorinated pools. Salt water pools are the least toxic.
45. Fermented non dairy foods are great like sauerkraut and kimchi.
46. Love the body by leaving it in its’ most natural state.
47. Take time for nature.
48. Never over eat. Your stomach is the size of your closed fist.
49. Learn to say no to substances and activties that make you less healthy now and in the future…and don’t feel guilty about it.
50. Avoid coffee, caffeinated drinks, marijuana, narcotics, sugar, processed food, junk food, fast food and cigarettes. They all are proven to stress the body and the stress system in the body is the fat storage system. Anything that stresses the body, will by extension cause fat gain.
51. When you want to accomplish something, hire a COACH that has already successfully walked the path.