Let’s be truthful…the world always seems a bit brighter when chocolate is involved. The only problem is, most chocolate found in stores has been bastardized and is filled with dairy and other unhealthy ingredients. Time for a decadent chocolate coconut brownie that forgoes the typical ingredients.
The beauty of this recipe is it can take less than 60 minutes from grabbing the ingredients to putting one in your mouth. So not only does it satisfy your chocolate fix, but it also delivers healthy fats, antioxidants, a good dose of magnesium, and a spectrum of minerals if you choose to add in goji berries.
This is one chocolate brownie you can feed the family and kids and feel good about it (go ahead, take one for yourself too).
- Small hand held mixer
- 1/3 cup of Health Ranger Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or powder, to taste)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour (substitutes will affect consistency)
- 1/2 cup of Health Ranger Select goji berries, hemp hearts and organic cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Over low heat in saucepan, blend coconut oil and cacao powder. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sweetener, and vanilla. Blend into cocoa mixture.
- Stir in coconut flour until batter is smooth. Add hemp, cacao nibs, chocolate chips, or goji.
- Bake in a greased 8×8 baking pan for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and place in fridge or freezer until chilled.
- Option to add toppings such as coconut flakes or chocolate frosting.
- Try to save some for the kids.
Another recipe to try: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies.