A good salad is often not complete without a good salad dressing. Unfortunately, many salad dressings are riddled with sugars, dairy, vinegars, and modified ingredients and preservatives. The answer? Create your own salad dressing in minutes, with nothing but beneficial ingredients.
The purpose of this salad dressing is to create something clean, simple, and easy to make without the harmful ingredients. Instead of harmful oils (soy, canola, hydrogenated), processed sugars, and modified ingredients, we use much cleaner and beneficial ingredients that add additional antibacterial, healthy fat, enzymes, and probiotics.
Plus, its a whole lot cheaper to make.
- Salad Dressing Mixer/Container
- 12 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces of raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt to taste
- Optional: A squeeze of lemon
- Optional: Crushed garlic clove
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or mixing container and stir.
- Add to your favourite salad and enjoy.